Mission of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY)
PMJAY is also known as the Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY) Scheme, one of the biggest healthcare schemes that are sponsored by the Government of India. Hon’ble Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi rolled out the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY) healthcare scheme with an aim to reduce the financial burden on poor and vulnerable groups arising out of catastrophic hospital episodes and ensure their access to quality health services.
Key Features of Ayushman Bharat (PM-JAY) Scheme
- Provides hospitalization free coverage of up to Rs. 5,00,000 per family per year in all over India.
- More than 10.74 crore poor and economically deprived families (approximately 50 crore beneficiaries) covered across the country.
- Around 13,000 hospitals in the country have been coordinated for the implementation of the scheme.
- The scheme aims to target poor and vulnerable population of the country, based on the Socio Economic and Caste Census 2011 (SECC) database.
- It will be a cashless and paper less transactions for the beneficiaries.
- The benefit cover will also include pre and post-hospitalisation expenses.
- All pre-existing conditions will be covered from day one of the policy.
- Free treatment available at all public and empanelled private hospitals.
SGVP Holistic Hospital empanelled with Ayushman Bharat (PM-JAY) Scheme with all the following clusters:
To check eligibility, beneficiaries can contact the helpline (14555/1800111565), visit nearest Common Service Centres (CSC) or logon to https://mera.pmjay.gov.in.